Monday, February 22, 2010

Josef’s Wheat Free Cookies – A Way To Indulge Healthily


There’s a new movement taking hold. You’ve probably seen it in grocery stores and around town. It’s a return to the earth for what we eat and it can be defined by a simple phrase: “Only eat it if it’s a plant, or if it wasn’t made in one.”

Now, if you’re like me, you have a bad sweet tooth. And it’s hard to find snacks and cookies that don’t have preservatives and chemicals in them. So I’ve tried looking for other ways to indulge, healthily. Pickings have been slim. But then I discovered Josef’s gluten free cookies. Never did I imagine that a delicious snack could be wheat free cookies, but lo and behold, Josef’s has come to my rescue. Not only do Josef’s gluten free cookies not have any preservatives, but they’re vegan and nut free too, so my friends (a vegan and a peanut-allergic) can enjoy them with me.

And talk about tasty. Josef’s wheat free cookies are divine. They melt in your mouth. And I can have as many as I want! Because they’re actually good for you. I try to limit myself to about half a bag a day, and I’m doing a good job. It’s all thanks to Josef and his gluten free cookies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gluten Free Blog Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Ajax Union Internet Marketing